The Garden Room Restaurant
Whatever time of day, refreshments are always welcome!
Our Swiss chalet-style lodge is home to the Garden Room Restaurant where a good selection of delicious, locally sourced homemade meals, snacks and drinks are available.
There are daily specials and monthly changes to the menu to reflect the changing season including curries, pasta, salads, quiches, sandwiches, picnic boxes, cream teas, homemade cakes and Sunday roast dinners.*
*Menu is subject to change, depending on seasonal produce availability.
Join us for Sunday Lunch 12:30-2:30pm
Choice of local meats each week; roast chicken, beef, pork or lamb. Served with all the trimmings; roast potatoes, parsnips, cauliflower cheese, vegetable medley and plenty of gravy.
A selection of delicious homemade desserts including; crumbles, roulades and brownies.
Vegetarian options are also available.
2 Courses £10 No booking necessary but if you would like to reserve a table please telephone: 01297 21542
May Menu - Served 12 noon - 3:30pm
- Daily specials and monthly changes to the menu
- Fresh ingredients to reflect the changing seasons
- Delicious Sunday roast dinners
- Sandwiches and paninis with a selection of fillings
- A variety of hot children's meals
- Devon Cream Teas and homemade cakes
- A selection of hot and cold drinks